Warranty & Returns Policy
We want every customer to be completely satisfied. If you wish to cancel your order, or no longer want your product, if there’s a problem with your purchase or you feel the item wasn’t correctly described, please follow the instructions below on how to return your item. If you would prefer, you can email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Unwanted or “non-faulty’ Returns Policy:
- You may return items sold by Renca.co.uk within 14 calendar days after receiving your order for a full refund (less any shipping charges).
- In the case of defect or fault please see “Faulty or Defective Returns Policy” below.
- If there is a problem with your order please go to the following page and send us your details. http://renca.co.uk/pages/contact-us
- We'll notify you by email of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. You can expect a refund to be processed using the original payment method within 7 business days of receiving your return. Please allow 30 days for your Credit Card company to show credit on your statement.
- If the return and refund does not arrive after 2 weeks from the day you sent us your return, please contact us for further assistance.
- In your return you need to include a note containing: your name, address, contact details, the order number, and the reason for the return, so that we are able to process your return.
- You must retain proof of posting, incase any losses occur.
- Allow 14 days for processing your refund from date of receipt of your request for refund.
- Please note if the product is on back-order or out of stock at the date and time of purchase we will update you with an expected delivery date. You may request a refund if this delivery time is not reasonable.
We will not issue refunds for non-faulty goods for the following reasons:
- Any refund requested more than 14 calendar days after you have received your goods.
• If, following the request for a refund, we do not receive the goods or proof of postage within 30 calendar days of that refund request.
• Any item that shows signs of wear and tear.
• Packaging is torn or missing.
Faulty or Defective Returns Policy:
Within 30 Days:
- In the case of defect or fault, we will provide you a 100% refund if the faulty product is returned within 30 days of the purchase date.
- Under The Consumer Rights Act 2015 you may return goods that are of unsatisfactory quality, unfit for purpose or not as described within 30 days from the date you purchased your product.
Outside of 30 days:
- Outside of your 30 day right to reject goods, we are entitled to have one opportunity to repair or replace any goods which are of unsatisfactory quality, unfit for purpose or not as described.
- Please note that if an exact replacement product is not available, a replacement will only be given up to the original value of the purchase and at our discretion.
- If a replacement is not possible, or an attempt at repair fails, or the replacement is defective you may claim for a full refund, or partial refund if you wish to keep the faulty product.
- If a replacement or repair is impossible, or a repair is unsuccessful you may request a full or partial refund.
- If you do not want a refund, you can request that we attempt to further replace or repair your product, unless the the cost of the repair or replacement is disproportionate to the value of the goods.
30 days - 6 Months of purchase date:
- If your purchase date is within 30 days to 6 months you may request a repair or replacement. A refund will only be issued if the goods are considered to be defective, not fit for purpose or of satisfactory quality at the time of delivery.
- Refunds will not be issued when a product is subject to “fair wear and tear” and is not faulty.
- If the replacement or repair has then subsequently failed you may request a full or partial refund if you wish to keep the product.
6 months or more past purchase date:
- If your purchase date is outside of 6 months, you will need to prove that the product was faulty at the time of delivery and submit an expert report or opinion that would indicate this was the case. Under our Lifetime Warranty Policy - we will replace or repair faulty products at our discretion 6 months after the purchase date.
How to Return a New Item:
If you want to return new, unused item please contact us at email@example.com to receive detailed information about return procedure.
If you wish to exchange a product please follow our returns procedure to return the original goods and place a new order. This is the fastest way to recieve your new item. You can expect a refund to be processed using the original payment method within 7 business days of our warehouse receiving your return.
We will not accept items where items have been received and customs charges are due. This item will be rejected and returned to sender. It is the responsibility of the sender to ensure no customs charges will be applied.
“Lifetime Warranty” — iPhone & iPad cases are covered for 12 - 24 months. We cover up to 12 months as Standard Lifetime Warranty and over 12 months at our discretion.
How do I know if my issue is covered?
The litmus test that we use to consider if an item is faulty is: “Has this product stood the test of time for long enough to show there was no manufacturing defects with the manufacturing of the product” Sale of Goods Act deems this time frame to be 6 months. However, we consider the product should last for the lifetime of your device. For most people, this is 12 months for an iPhone and 12-24 months for iPad. Over 12 months, the Lifetime Warranty is at our discretion.
|Examples of things that ARE covered under our Warranty:
(Included but not limited to:)
|Examples of things that are NOT covered under our Warranty:
(Included but not limited to:)
• Stitching coming apart
• General wear and tear